Continuing in my series of Taste of Home recipes modified to create healthier versions for those who are a bit more careful about what they eat.
- 1 Dozen eggs
- 12 fully cooked sausage patties
- 1 dozen Ezekiel Style Dinner Rolls
- 6 slices American cheese, halved
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Break each egg into a muffin cup and top with one slice of sausage.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Separate rolls, cut horizontally in half and fill each with one egg/sausage combo.
- Top each with cheese.
- Place the top roll layer on top.
- Serve warm or wrap individually and freeze for a quick microwaveable meal.