• Create the Basic Recipe for Easy Ezekiel Style Bread Dough on the Dough cycle of your bread machine.
• Once it has completed its cycle, remove the dough from the pan and onto a lightly floured surface.
• Divide into 12 equal pieces. This is done most easily by dividing the dough first in half (more manageable size to work with), then half again, and finally into thirds. Repeat with the other half.
• Shape each piece into a ball. Flatten the balls into 3 ½ -inch disks.
• Sprinkle waxed paper with cornmeal and set the rounds on this to rise. Dust tops of muffins with cornmeal also. Cover and let rise ½ hour.
• Heat greased griddle. Cook muffins on griddle about 10 minutes on each side on medium heat.
* I have a George Foreman Grill with interchangeable plates. This works even better than a stovetop griddle because it cooks the top and bottom at the same time. Cook on one side for about 5 minutes with the lid closed and then flip. Cook on the other side with the lid closed until done (about 5 more minutes).
• Allow to cool and place in plastic bags for storage.
• To use, split and toast.