• Create the Basic Recipe (or any flavor variation previously mentioned) on the Dough cycle of your bread machine.
• Once it has completed its cycle, remove the dough from the pan and onto a lightly floured surface.
• Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces. Set one aside.
• Shape each of the 7 pieces into smooth balls and then flatten them into 2 inch tall rounds.
• Use the 8th piece of dough to make the symbolic skull and crossbones for the 7 loaves. Press them on, they should stick easily. Use a dab of water to make them stick if necessary.
• Place each round on a cooking stone or a lightly greased baking sheet.
• Allow them to rise at room temperature until nearly doubled.
• Bake the bread in a preheated oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
• Remove the bread from the oven, cover and cool.